As companies and employees adjust to the "new normal" let Digital Craftsmen help you to navigate your way
Whichever stage you are at in planning for your company's new digital future. Let us help you achieve your aims without fuss.
Online operations assessment / audit
- Short duration, frenzied and chaotic activity
- Temporary fixes: put in place temporary fixes to allow business to continue.
- Immediate actions required to keep people safe and essential business functions operating.
- Business pandemic response
- Business continuity plans
- Remote working preparedness
- Crisis emergency governance
- Continuity of operations
- Communications strategies
- Employee and client safety
- Review cash available and look for ways to cut costs
- Security – any gaps or vulnerabilities exposed?
- Consultancy on VDI / existing remote desktop services
- Vulnerability audit
- Cloud sprawl audit
- Security workshop
- Effective remote working
- Redesign service delivery and security impacts
- Employee guidance and support especially around online security
- Projection prioritisation
- Extending working remotely securely for longer term
- Preparing to leave again – re-exit strategy
- Changes in customer demand
- Conserving cash overall
- Cost optimisation strategy
- Review investment plans
- Design back to office environment / reinforce security around remote working
- Revised employee policies and procedures
- Culture change
- Consultancy – assessing vulnerability, security and cloud sprawl audits – preparing road map for implementing recommendations
- Consultancy for second exit strategy
- Planning roadmap to enhance online security
- Planning part or full Cloud Migration
- Cost savings by optimising hosting environments
- Dedicated server offering
- Three cloud managed services offerings – bronze, silver, gold
Renew / Reinvent
Renew / Reinvent Business
Reset / renew / Reinvent the business:
- Long term: Strategic and durable execution across the business.
- Rehabilitate fixes: learn to do things in a new, repeatable, scalable way.
- Use learnings and emergent patterns from prior phases as elements of a new foundation.
- Winning leaders will take the opportunity to ‘reset’ or rebuild their business models and operations for a new business reality.
- ‘Reimagine the new normal’ – moving further towards the digital environment
- Redeploy capital and resources toward developing new opportunities
- Allowing space for teams internally to adapt and pivot business services or offerings through innovative thinking
- Achieve adapt and pivot innovations through strategic and digital transformation i.e. moving operations to the cloud / optimising new hosting environment
- Evaluate impact on evolving business model
- Value optimisation plans
- Cloud migration and specialised managed cloud hosting services
- Full disaster recovery / cyber security
- Consultancy / workshop with fully accredited senior solutions architect to optimise IT infrastructure upon which to adapt / pivot business