Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are for the December 2018 Vulnerability Scan Newsletter Competition. For terms and conditions of any other competitions run in the past please contact Digital Craftsmen.
Terms and Conditions
- Promoter’s name and address
Digital Craftsmen Limited, Registered company address: Suite 102, 254 Pentonville Road, London N1 9JY Registered company number: 4423496
- Purpose of the competition
This competition has been created to celebrate the festive Christmas season. It will begin Thursday 20th December at 5pm GMT, with a prize giveaway posted in the newsletter and promoted via the company’s social channels. Winners will be selected after the closing date of 31st December 2018 at 5pm and notified by email.
The prizes will consist of:
Three x Vulnerability Test prizes for three winner – the value of each being up to £2500
- How to participate
To enter, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org saying ‘I want a vulnerability test’.
You may only submit one entry during the full duration of the competition.
- Start and closing date
The competition will start on Thursday 20th December 2018 at 5pm and will close on Monday 31st December 2017 at 5pm.
- SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF THE WINNER
A winner will be selected at random from the emails sent to Digital Craftsmen. The decision is final. If any of the initial three winners do not respond to our email by the 10th December at 12pm, then Digital Craftsmen reserves the right to select another winner, until such time the prizes are awarded.
The winners will be notified by email after the closing date. By entering you acknowledge that you may be required to be used in publicity if you are selected as a winner.
- Restrictions and requirements
Entries submitted by automated competition entry mechanisms are not eligible and will be deleted.
This competition is for UK residents aged over 18 years only.
There are no cash alternatives.
- The name of the winners may be published on the official Digital Craftsmen social media pages including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- By accepting these terms you accept that the Promoter is entitled to use your details for promotional and communication purposes.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- 8. GDPR
We process personal and business information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all of the following:
- where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services / communications for the benefits of our customers
- to identify and prevent fraud
- to enhance the security of our network and information systems
- to better understand how people interact with our website
- to provide postal or email communications which we think will of interest to you
- to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your Personal Data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish and if you wish to do so please click here.