When you want more control over your hosting, maybe to run business-critical software or manage sensitive data, private hosting in a secured data centre is an excellent option.
Our private client hosting is managed in UK-based managed servers, designed and built with enterprise-grade hardware to guarantee speed, security and reliability.
Want to improve your Cyber Security? Contact us today
"*" indicates required fields
The tailored approach to private hosting:
- Automated configuration, deployment, and 24/7 monitoring make your system resilient and quick to respond to any issues.
- Extensive experience with Linux and Windows hosting, SQL server and MySQL, utilising VMware and Hyper-V for server virtualisation.
- DNS management services and the integration and operation of email services, as well as a 24/7/365 web-delivered service desk.
Exceptional service from dedicated professionals:
Automated configuration, deployment, and 24/7 monitoring make your system resilient and quickly
respond to any issues.
Extensive experience with Linux and Windows hosting, SQL server and MySQL, utilising VMware and
Hyper-V for server virtualisation from dedicated hosting teams.
DNS management services and the integration and operation of email services, as well as a 24/7/365
web-delivered service desk.
24/7/365 monitoring with ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials accredited professionals brings confidence
A tailored approach to managing costs:
Our pricing model lets you control costs more accurately, and as your server estate grows, the
economies of scale of your assets are continually optimised.
Manage business-critical software or data:
Whether it’s Magento or Moodle, our teams understand the complexities of managing business
software and are experienced in optimising them for your business needs on dedicated servers.
Private hosting specifications:
Our Virtual Platform is built from the best-of-breed software carefully selected by our technical team:
- Hot add CPU & Memory
- Hot add & remove disk capacity—Full SSD storage array
- Distributed Resource Scheduling – ensuring optimum usage and spread of resource
- Move between machines from one host to another without downtime
- 10Gpe fibre links between datacentres
- HA – If the physical host fails, all VMs are automatically restarted on another
- SRM – Full DR plan for customers to bring up their VMs in another data centre
We have built-in many fault-tolerant features to our core networks and virtual platform.
- Dual independent ISP feeds into each of our datacentres
- Dual redundant BGP routers with VRRP automatic failover
- Multi-homed NICs on all critical equipment
- Each network multi-homes from different cards and failover configured in VMware
- HA pair configured with automatic failover
- VMware High Availability automatically restarts servers on alternative hosts
- VMWare will detect and restart crashed servers in most situations
- SAN configured with RAID to protect against disk failure
- Dual controllers with automatic failover
- Split storage across multiple SANs with failover at OS level
- Maintain local replica of storage on independent SAN. Automatic failover at SAN level
- Dual power supplies and independent power feeds into a rack with load split across A/B
- Maintain DR provision in a second datacentre