1. Promoter’s name and address
Digital Craftsmen Limited, Registered company address: Suite 102, 254 Pentonville Road, London, N1 9JY. Registered company number: 04423496
2. Purpose of the competition
This competition has been created raise awareness of the importance of Digital Craftsmen’s Cloud services, Managed Hosting and Cyber Security services over the Christmas season. The weekly competition will begin on Friday 1st December 2023 at 12pm GMT, with a post via the company’s social channels. Winners will be selected after the closing dates of Friday 8th December 2023 at 12pm, Friday 15th December 2023 at 12pm and Friday 22nd December 2023 at 12pm respectively, and the prizes will then will be despatched to the winning persons at their preferred address.
The prizes will consist of:
First Prize (Three winners) – Branded Digital Craftsmen Stainless Steel Water Bottle
3. How to participate
To enter, simply like the Digital Craftsmen Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/digitalcraftsmenltd as well as liking and tagging a friend in the competition post.
You may only submit one entry per question during the full duration of the competition.
4. Start and closing date
The competition will start on Friday 1st December 2023 at 12pm and will close on Friday 22nd December 2023 at 12pm.
5. SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF THE WINNER
A winner will be selected at random from the audience who have fulfilled the participation requirements on Digital Craftsmen’s Facebook page. The decision is final.
The winner will be notified on social media channels after the closing date. The winner and runner’s up must reply by providing their delivery address. If the winner or runner-up fails to reply by email after seven days, then Digital Craftsmen will select at random another winner or runner up. By entering you acknowledge that you may be required to be used in publicity if you are selected as a winner or runner-up.
The prizes are as stated on the Facebook post image and will not change.
No alternative prize will be offered and the prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. Restrictions and requirements
Entries submitted by automated competition entry mechanisms are not eligible and will be deleted.
This competition is for UK residents only.
Employees of Digital Craftsmen may not enter this competition.
1. The name of the winner may be published on the Digital Craftsmen social media pages including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
2. By accepting these terms you accept that the Promoter is entitled to use your personal details for selection of a winner and for promotional and communication purposes.
3. Your details are provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook and this prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook in any way.
4. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.