Terms and Conditions for Virtual Pub Quiz – May 2021
1. Promoter’s name and address
Digital Craftsmen Limited, Registered company address: Suite 102, 254 Pentonville Road, London N1 9JY Registered company number: 4423496
2. Purpose of the EVENT
This event has been created to celebrate the ‘full’ reopening of pubs in the UK after lockdown, and to provide a fun and engaging quiz event for people to test their cybersecurity knowledge and skills.
It will take place on Monday 17th May at 4.30pm BST and be held via a virtual online pub environment with a quiz master hosting the questions. The quiz will last approx. an hour.
The winner(s) will be the top three scoring contestants with the highest number of points. The prizes (vouchers) will then be despatched to the winner’s office email addresses.
The prizes will consist of:
Top three scorers are the winners – (three winners) – Beer or wine vouchers redeemable at Slurp.com to the value of £150 delivered to the winner’s preferred location.
3. How to participate
The first 50 confirmed business email sign ups who submit a promo code qualify for a free beer or wine voucher. The email provided must be a verified business email and the recipient must be able to prove they are aged 18 and over.
4. Start and closing date
The pub quiz will start at 4.30pm (GMT) on 17th May 2021 and will finish by 6pm on the same day.
5. SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF THE WINNER(S)
The winners will be the participants with the three highest score on the pub quiz leader board. The decision is final.
The winner(s) will be notified during the quiz with an email confirmation sent to their office emails. The winner(s) must reply with confirmation of the address of where to send their vouchers.
By entering you acknowledge that you may be required to be available for potential publicity and or marketing activities for future pub quizzes.
6. Restrictions and requirements
Entries submitted by automated entry mechanisms or participants using personal emails are not eligible. Only participants with verified business emails will be eligible for prizes.
This competition is for UK residents aged over 18 years only.
There are NO cash prize alternatives.
1. The name of the winner(s) may be published on the official Digital Craftsmen and Armor social media pages including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
2. By accepting these terms you accept that the Promoter(s) are entitled to use your personal details for promotional and communication purposes.
3. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
4. All contact details captured will be secured in accordance with GDPR rules and regulation.