Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Digital Craftsmen offer a full range of Infrastructure as a Service solutions, managed services, planning and consultancy services to our clients.
We run our own dedicated infrastructure for our clients but have partnerships with, and in depth knowledge of, cloud providers across both public and private clouds enabling us to help our clients choose and operate the most effective combination of computing resources to achieve their business objectives.
Our VMware vSphere 6 based virtual private cloud infrastructure allows us to provide enterprise grade cloud hosting, particularly suitable for legacy enterprise applications with requirements for high availability, performance and auditable security.
Infrastructure as a Service Solutions
We offer services under three broad headings:
1. Standard IaaS – provision of infrastructure to the hypervisor level, giving complete freedom to the client to deploy solutions to solve their business needs.
2. Enhanced IaaS – additional services, often including an element of management from us, for instance Backup as a Service offering a managed platform for backup of guest images (scheduling and testing by the client).
3. Managed Services – operational support for routine operations, management services such as patching, managed firewalls & VPNs and fully managed backup (scheduling and testing managed by us).
Our Infrastructure as a Service platform has a target availability of 99.99%.
Each of our Tier III+ datacentres has diverse and fully redundant power and cooling infrastructure, excellent physical and virtual security 24/7/365 and no single point of failure in the network.
Each datacentre is managed, monitored and maintained 24/7/365 and ISO 27001 certified.
Enhanced IaaS services
Our Enhanced IaaS services include:
– Managed anti-virus platform
– Managed VPNs
– Managed firewalls
– Managed SMTP email delivery platform
– Managed DNS
– Managed load balancing
– Managed backup platform
– Enhanced monitoring via OS installed agents