Managed AWS Cloud Design, Build and Management Services
Digital Craftsmen design, build & manage systems for our customers on AWS, always recommending the most appropriate solution which meets your business requirements.
There are many benefits the public cloud can bring to your business; you may need High Availability systems in geographically diverse data centres, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) to dynamically increase and decrease capacity or just want to lower your costs by taking advantage of aggressive AWS pricing.
Whatever your use case or requirements, the Digital Craftsmen team of expert engineers have already solved all of the common public cloud issues across a number of industries, enabling your business to start using AWS today.
We know your developers will be using the rapid prototyping methods prescribed by Agile; Our engineers can work closely with your developers to not only rapidly iterate on your infrastructure as required, but, also to recommend the best practices and solutions to ensure your systems are performant as they scale across the public cloud.
We save our customers money
Not only will the Digital Craftsmen team work with you to manage your infrastructure and systems, our engineers will also recommend ways to reduce costs off EC2 on-demand prices (server costs). As a second trusted advisor, our ongoing service will regularly review, recommend and action changes to your AWS estate to ensure you are getting the best value for money.
Digital Craftsmen have also developed tools to orchestrate power management of hosts, make instance provisioning and configuration simple, automate your backups and centralise logging for an instant AWS systems solution your team can use immediately.
Selecting the correct solution for your business system (or its component parts) is critical; our experts will always recommend the best options for your business, regardless of which ‘cloud’. We are cloud agnostic for a reason, it enables DCL to deliver the most suitable and cost effective cloud services for your business.
The public cloud is about speed of provisioning and delivery of highly scalable systems; Digital Craftsmen use the latest technologies to enable you to take advantage of all that AWS have to offer:
- Infrastructure-as-Code – To quickly and consistently build environments on demand
- Configuration Management – Of Instances using Puppet and encrypted Hiera
- Version Control – Of your infrastructure and instance configurations
- Automation & Orchestration of your instances – Foreman and Remote Execution
- Developer tools & Provisioning Templates – enhancing productivity
- Auto-Scaling for peaks in demand- using automation to ensure instance consistency
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention, Access Control, User & Data Security, Audit & Log Management
- Continuous Solution Design, Change Management and Migration Services are also available.