Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Promoter’s name and address
Digital Craftsmen Limited, Registered company address: Suite 102, 254 Pentonville Road, London, N1 9JY. Registered company number: 04423496
- Purpose of the competition
This competition has been created to celebrate the Christmas festive season. It will begin on Friday 9th December 2022 at 12 pm GMT, with questions posted via the company’s social channels. Winners will be selected after the closing date of Friday 23rd December 2022 at 12 pm and the prize(s) will then will be despatched to the winning offices.
The prizes will consist of:
First Prize (Three winners) – 3 x Branded Digital Craftsmen Fleece Lined Hoodies
Second Prize (Six runners-up) –6 x Branded Digital Craftsmen Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- How to participate
To enter, simply answer a question posted on the Digital Craftsmen social channels, sending your response to: [email protected]
The competition will feature three questions over three weeks with topics relating to Cyber Security. You may only submit one entry per question during the full duration of the competition.
- Start and closing date
The competition will start on Friday 9th December 2022 at 12 pm and will close on Friday 23rd December 2022 at 12 pm.
- SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF THE WINNER
The winners and runners-up will be selected randomly from the correct answers sent to Digital Craftsmen. The decision is final.
The winner will be notified by email after the closing date. The winner and runner’s up must reply by providing their delivery address. If the winner or runner-up fails to reply by email after seven days, then Digital Craftsmen will randomly select another winner or runner-up. By entering, you acknowledge that you may be required to be used in publicity if you are selected as a winner or runner-up.
The prizes are as stated on the Facebook post image and will not change.
No alternative prize will be offered, and the prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Restrictions and requirements
Entries submitted by automated competition entry mechanisms are not eligible and will be deleted.
This competition is for UK residents only.
Employees of Digital Craftsmen may not enter this competition.
- The winners and runners-up names may be published on the Digital Craftsmen social media pages, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- By accepting these terms, you accept that the Promoter is entitled to use your personal details for selection of the winners and runners-up and for promotional and communication purposes.
- Your details are provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook, and this prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook in any way.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.